Karen's week is never boring.
Karen Pavlicin-Fragnito is a versatile, dynamic, sought-after speaker and event leader who inspires audiences of all ages about a variety of topics. Each event is customized to the audience's or host's needs. Examples of past events include:
- Keynote speaker - dinner events, retreats, conferences, corporate and leadership development events
- Workshop/seminar leader - half-day, full-day, or breakout sessions
- Writing workshops - adults and children
- Book signings and readings
Karen brings her sense of humor, strong faith, broad life experience, and practical ideas to each event she leads. She is most well known for these specialty topics:
- military families - deployment/reunion
- parenting/single parenting, building strong families
- inspirational talks - faith based, women's spirituality, celebrating life and grace throughout life's seasons
- writing - nonfiction, fiction, publishing
- business leadership
Themed events / Mrs. Sackets Parties:
Mrs. Sackets is a character in Karen's children novel Perch, Mrs. Sackets, and Crow's Nest. Mrs. Sackets loves polka dots, lemonade, writing poems, and playing gin rummy. So at a Mrs. Sackets Party, kids share all of her favorite things and hear a bit about apples and fishing too. Best for groups of 20-60 children ages 7-12.
Consulting and mentoring:
Karen regularly consults with a variety of professionals. She has worked with counselors and therapists to create family resources, and consulted with national nonprofits, television producers, and health care organizations to create educational DVDs and web sites for adults and children. She's developed spiritual enrichment materials and programs, talked with politicians and church organizations about the challenges faced by military families, provided feedback on movie scripts and book manuscripts, and volunteered with church and school teams to serve underprivileged children and families in need.
Each event is customized so fees may vary. Karen's typical speaker fee ranges $2500-$5000 with the exception of local (Twin Cities, MN) school visits, which are free with the purchase of 25+ books.
To arrange an event, please contact:
Elva Resa PR
or contact Karen directly: firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-336-3043
* * *